Sometimes architects really do anything. Really.
Most of these photos that you will see are totally inexplicable, as it may seem absurd. We sometimes find ourselves wondering if this is grim incompetence, a kind of artistic performance, or simply a fully assumed desire to rot people’s day.
1. The architect who designed this is probably the same type of guy who parks his Hummer across just to occupy 4 parking spaces.
2. I hope he didn’t pay too much for his place …
3. The most useful fire escape on the planet
4. Be careful, it’s a bit low …
5. The guy who did this is a pure genius, or else it is a sadist who hopes to see children taken up in small pieces. A choice.
6. More effective than curtains or shutters, a good brick wall and that’s it!
7. I believe that the architects who did this wanted to convey a subliminal message …
8. Bow down in front of the Grand Duck Church! Glory to him!