Step inside the minds of the most innovative designers in a variety of disciplines and learn how design impacts every aspect of life.
In this episode: Stage designer Es Devlin crafts evocative sets for concerts, operas, plays, and runway shows using light, film, sculpture — and even rain.
See more episodes of Abstract: The Art of Design
- Ilse Crawford: Interior Design
- Es Devlin: Stage Design
- Platon: Photography
- Christoph Niemann: Illustration
- Paula Scher: Graphic Design
- Ralph Gilles: Automotive Design
- Tinker Hatfield: Footwear Design